Green Building, also known as Sustainable Building, is the practice of creating structures using processes that are environmentally responsible and resource efficient. It encompasses factors from site selection, design, construction, operation, maintenance, renovation, to deconstruction. Using green building materials and products promotes conservation of dwindling nonrenewable resources internationally. In addition, integrating green building materials into building projects can help reduce the environmental impacts associated with the extraction, transport, processing, fabrication, installation, reuse, recycling, and disposal of these building industry source materials.
Our Team can help you with the following activities:
- Green Building Certification
- We guide our clients throughout the Green Certification process which would involve, providing design inputs in-line with the certification requirements, sustainability methodology, tracking the project throughout the certification process, coordinating with various stakeholders and the certifying authority to achieve the best suitable green rating for the project.
- Design Advisory
- We help in the development of Bio-climatic design, Passive Design strategies, Green Strategies for design of infrastructure, Material / Resource conservation, Indoor environmental quality and Occupational health, Erosion control, …
- Building Simulation for Energy Efficient Building Design
- A software based analysis to work out optimization of energy efficiency and climate responsive building design from design stage itself.
- Building Commisioning